Orchestra Doodle #1 Orchestra Doodle #1

Sounds great even unfinished, especially when the choir comes in. The rhythms feel natural, you did a very nice job with that. Can you tell me what software you used?

Deemo-R responds:

Ah, thanks for reminding me to put it in the description! I used Logic Pro X as the DAW for this one, which was a bit awkward as I'm not used to its layout and had to insert notes via laptop touchpad instead of a MIDI keyboard. I just recently got Omnisphere 2, so that's the majority of what you hear in the ambience & tension layers. The choir is 8dio's Requiem Pro, which I've had since mid-2015, but never uploaded any of the pieces I made that used them. The percussion is all from Impact Soundworks's Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion, which I am personally a big fan of. The couple of gong and china rubs you hear are from Lux Nox's Perc+. Everything else comes from the default Kontakt library, including the strings, brass, and harp/celeste.

Thanks for checking it out, ILG! :)

Holy Crappuccino! Holy Crappuccino!

Nice job on this, I found it interesting the whole way through, and those melodies reminded me of The Halloween Tree!

Send Reinforcements Send Reinforcements

I like the writing in this, really interesting. I can hear the Nobuo Uematsu influence
Also, I checked your Youtube page out and we have the same keyboard!

thefreezemusic responds:

Thanks a lot man, Nobuo is my hero. You have the U-Control too huh?